On Saturday we had a wet day so my lessons finished an hour earlier than normal. As I was sitting at the table my handbag was in front of me just asking me to clean it out. With my coffee beside me I braved the dark depths that is a woman’s handbag.
I was expecting it to be worse , goes to show how little I get to use my handbag on the farm :). I only found two manky tissues,three receipts and two orange tail rings for lambs everything else I need or think I need anyway.
So here it is the contents of a farmerettes handbag :
- One yellow make up bag full with pens , pencils and colourful sharpies , I love to doodle.
- One blogging note book to write down blog post ideas as they come to me . I have a
smalllarge note book addiction.
- My diary where I write everything and then forget to check dates in it and miss appointments :).
- My headphones .
- New clarins nude lipstick.
- Vaseline rosy lips great for all the cold weather we are getting.
- Ralph Lauren Polo no 3 small perfume .
- Coloured page markers , the littlest farmer loves getting these and sticking them everywhere so I have to hide them on him.
- A national dairy council fold up shopping bag .
- My Joules umbrella with horses jumping fences on it , had to get this last year at the Dublin horse show because the weather was so bad .
- The booklet that came with my iphone 5 not great with tech.
- The all important headache tablets.
So there it is the contents of my bag not very exciting really , nothing rotting or growing hair lying in the bottom of it which I thought there might have been :).
So tell me what is in yours right now ? Get a coffee or tea and have a good clean out and tell us all what you find .